Monday

Joke


Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us |

A man went to the doctor's office to get a double dose of *censored*.

The doctor told him that he couldn't prescribe him a double dose. 'Why
not?'
asked the man.'Because it's not safe,' replied the doctor.

'But I need it really bad,' said the man.'Well, why do you need it so
badly?' asked the doctor.

The man said, 'My girlfriend is coming into town on Friday; my ex-wife will
be here on Saturday; and my wife is coming home on Sunday.

Can't you see? I must have a double dose.'

The doctor finally relented saying, 'Okay, I'll give it to you, but you
have
to come in on Monday morning so that I can check you to see if there were
any side effects.'

On Monday, the man dragged himself in, his right arm in a sling.

The doctor asked, 'What happened to you?'

The man said, 'No one showed up....



Support us by making a link back to this post or simply bookmark this post for us.
Link to this post:

1 comments on "Joke"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader
Funny videos on April 12, 2009 at 2:40 PM said...

Very good jokes. I have never heard it before