Sunday

Reasons why I never visit my rich friend


Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us |

Something for a laugh for the weekend!
>
>> Would you like something to drink?
>>
>> Reasons why I never visit my rich friend
>>
>> Once while visiting a very rich friend, the maid approached me
>> and .
>>
>> Question: "What would you like to have Fruit juice, Soda, Tea,
>> Chocolate, Capuccino, Frapuccino,or Coffee?"
>>
>> Answer: " Tea please"
>>
>> Question : " Ceylon tea, Indian tea, Herbal tea, Bush tea,
>> Honeybush tea, Iced tea or green tea ?"
>>
>> Answer: "Ceylon tea "
>>
>> Question: "How would you like it ? black or white ?
>>
>> Answer: "white"
>>
>> Question: "Milk, or fresh cream?
>>
>> Answer: "With milk "
>>
>> Question: "Goat's milk, or cow's milk"
>>
>> Answer: "With cow's milk please.
>>
>> Question: " Freezeland cow or Afrikaner cow?"
>>
>> Answer: " Um, I'll just take it black. "
>>
>> Question: " Would you like it with sweetener, sugar or honey?"
>>
>> Answer: "With sugar"
>>
>> Question: " Beet sugar or cane sugar?"
>>
>> Answer: "Cane sugar "
>>
>> Question:" White, brown or yellow sugar?"
>>
>> Answer: "Forget about the tea, just give me a glass of water
>> instead."
>>
>> Question: "Mineral water, tap water or distilled water?"
>>
>> Answer: "Mineral water"
>>
>> Question: "Flavored or non-flavored ?"
>>
>> Answer: "I think I'll just die of thirst "



Support us by making a link back to this post or simply bookmark this post for us.
Link to this post:

0 comments on "Reasons why I never visit my rich friend"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader