Friday

CONDOM


Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us |

A young man goes into a pharmacy and says to the
> pharmacist, "Hello, could you give me condom. I'm
> going to my girlfriend's place for dinner and I think I
> may be in with a chance!"
>
> The pharmacist gives him the condom and the young
> man leaves. He soon returns and says, "Give me another
> condom because my girlfriend's sister is very cute
> too. She always crosses her legs in a provocative
> manner when she sees me and I think I might strike
> it lucky there too."
>
> The pharmacist gives him a second condom and as the
> boy is leaving he turns back and says,"Go on, give
> me one more condom because my girlfriend's mum is still
> pretty cute and when she sees me she always makes
> eyes, and since she invited me for dinner, think she
> is expecting me to make a move!
>
> During dinner, the young man is sitting with his
> girlfriend on his left, the sister on his right and
> the mum facing him.
>
> When the dad gets there, the boy lowers his head
> and starts praying, "Dear Lord, bless this dinner and
> thank you for all you give us."
>
> A minute later the boy is still praying; "Thank you
> Lord for your kindness."
>
> Ten minutes go by and the boy is still praying,
> keeping his head down.
>
> The others look at each other surprised and his
> girlfriend is even more surprised than the others.
> She gets close to the boy and says in his ear, "I
> didn't know you were so religious."
>
> The boy replies, "I didn't know your dad was a
> pharmacist!"



Support us by making a link back to this post or simply bookmark this post for us.
Link to this post:

0 comments on "CONDOM"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader