Sunday

Some simple jokes make you feel a bit relax


Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us |

Teacher: Ted, if your father has $10 and you ask him for $6, how much would
your father still have?
Ted: $10.
Teacher: You don't know Maths.
Ted: You don't know my father!

Mother: David, come here.
David: Yes, mum.
Mother: You really disappoint me. Your results are getting worse.
David: But I will only get my report book tomorrow.
Mother: I know that, but I'm going Hong Kong
tomorrow so I'm scolding you now.

Father: Why did you fail your Mathematics Test?
Son: On Monday, teacher said 3 + 5 = 8
Father: So?
Son: On Tuesday, she said 4 + 4 = 8. On Wednesday,she said 6 + 2 = 8. If she can't make up her mind, how do I know the right answer?

Girl: Do you love me?
Boy: Yes Dear.
Girl: Would you die for me?
Boy: No, mine is undying love

Man: How old is your father?
Boy: 1 year older then me
Boy: He became a father only when I was born

Teacher: Simon, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
Simon: No, teacher. It's the same dog!

Father: Your teacher says she finds it impossible to teach you anything!
Son: That's why I say she's no good!

Teacher: Where were you born?
Student: Singapore , Sir.
Teacher: Which part?
Student: All of me, Sir.

Teacher: How come you do not comb your hair?
Ah Kow: No comb, Sir.
Teacher: Use your dad's then.
Ah Kow: No hair, Sir.

A boy came home from school with his exam results."What did you get?" asked his father."My marks are under water," said the boy."What do you mean 'under water'?" They are all below 'C' (sea) level!"



Support us by making a link back to this post or simply bookmark this post for us.
Link to this post:

0 comments on "Some simple jokes make you feel a bit relax"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader