Friday

Ah Hua's interview


Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us |

Ah Hua went for a job interview to be a secretary.

When the manager saw Ah Hua's colorful attire and gold, white-highlighted hair, his mind is screaming, "NOT THIS WOMAN!!!". Nevertheless, he still had to interview Ah Hua. So he told Ah Hua,"If you can form a sentence using the words that I give u, then I will give u a chance! The words are ."

Ah Hua thought for a while and said,"I hear the phone GREEN, GREEN, GREEN, then I go and PINK up the phone, I say YELLOW.....BLUE's that? WHITE did you say? Aiyah, wrong numberlah.....Don't PURPLELY disturb people and don't call BLACK, ok? Kum Siah.

The manager fainted....



Support us by making a link back to this post or simply bookmark this post for us.
Link to this post:

0 comments on "Ah Hua's interview"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader