Thursday

Jamaica


Digg it | Stumble it | Save to Del.ico.us |

There was a white man that started dating a woman named Wendy. He was madly in love with her. He wanted to get her name tattooed on his body, but she hated tattoos.

He decided to get her name tattooed on his penis. When he had an erection it said Wendy, when he didn't it said WY.

One day he was at a bar having a few drinks. He went to use the bathroom. Standing next to him at the urinal was a tall black man. He glanced over and noticed this man had WY on his penis too.

He said to the black man, "Wow, what a coincidence, I am dating a girl named Wendy as well".

The black man said "I don't know what you are talking about."

He said "Well, I see on your penis the letters WY, I have that on mine too. When I have an errection it says Wendy, my girlfriends name. If your's doesn't say Wendy, what does it say?"

"Welcome to Jamaica, have a nice day."



Support us by making a link back to this post or simply bookmark this post for us.
Link to this post:

0 comments on "Jamaica"

Add your comment. Please don't spam!
Subscribe in a Reader